Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bow-dacious Breeds



The AKC released its most recent list of favorite dog breeds broken down by state as well as national preferences. Surprisingly, the Yorkshire Terrier surpassed the Golden Retriever and German Shepherd to take over the #2 spot nationally (although the Goldens are still #2 in Minnesota).

The AKC Yorkie photo shows an absolutely adorable dog, but hey, I could put a bow in Belle's fur, too. Can a Yorkie open a refrigerator, push the cupboard closed, assist their person in removing clothing, or get help in desperate times? And Belle doesn't even need a "bow" to "bow".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it --- you've got a a "Bow Wow" on your hands.

Cara said...

Nice Photoshop job! (Why doesn't your blog let me use my "real" name anymore?)

Carrot

Speak(er) said...

Yeah - that Molly and her Print Master skills. Doesn't Belle look cute?

I don't know why you can't sign your regular name - I was messing around with it the other day and I must have flipped a switch. I'll see if I can fix it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You fixed it! Yay!

Now you get a treat.